VMware did announce VMWare Cloud Foundation 4.5 in the month of october 2022. Now they did release a new update for VCF 4.5. The new release is 4.5
In this blog a short recap what is the release of VMware Cloud Foundation 4.5
Next updates are the new in this release.
1. Support for VCF+;
2. Improvements to using VCF at scale;
3. Improvements to upgrade pre-check;
4. Operational improvements;
5. SDDC Manager Onboarding Workflow;
6. Storage improvements;
7. VxRail improvements;
8. Accessibility improvements;
9. Migration enablement;
10. BOM updates:
– Cloud Builder VM: 4.5;
– SDDC Manager: 4.5;
– vCenter Applicance 7.0 U3h;
– ESXi and VMware vSAN 7.0 U3g;
– Virtual SAN Witness Appliance 7.0U3c;
– NSX-T 184.108.40.206;
– vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.8.2.
New networking and Security Features delivered in VCF 4.5 through integration of NSX-T 220.127.116.11
For more info over VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4.1 see the website of VMware and the announcement
Check the release notes for the Bill of Materials and more info over the new features.
You can install VCF 4.5 as a new install of you can do a skip-level upgrade to VCF 4.5 from the next versions (4.4, 4.3.1, 4.3, 4.2.1).